CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER At Judicial Service Of Ghana
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Recognise problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations Implement security improvements by assessing cument situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports and
- communicating system status Maintain quality service by following organisation’s standards.
Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc, B.Eng. B.Tech) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.