DATABASE ENGINEER recruitment At Judicial Service Of Ghana
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain and enhance the performance of existing database
- Assist database development teams in designing new database programmes that meet the Service’s data storage needs.
- Monitor databases and related systems to ensure optimised
- Write new support programmes and scripts to increase data storage capacity.
- Review database and user reports, as well as system information
- Adhere to best practices in securely storing backing up and archiving data
- Document processes related to database design, configuration and performance
- Keep abreast of developments and best practices in database engineering.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field.
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Database Engineering Certifications eg. OCA (Oracie), OCM (Oracia), MTA (Microsoft). MCSA (Microsoft), MCSE(Microsoft), DA2 certifications IEM) andRelevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in Database Engineering or Administration is an advantage.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.