Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Update the rider’s logbook on a daily basis with required information.
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave it unattended.
- Deliver and pick up the Service’s documents.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Ensure proper use of the Service’s property.
- Prepare and submit timely delivery report.
- Keep record of daily visits in the logbooks.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- WASSCE or its equivalent.
- Adequate knowledge in the structure
- Must be a skilled motorcycle rider.
- Must possess rider’s licence motorbikes.
- Ability to speak, understand and write English language.
- Must be willing to work at odd hours during peak seasons.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and
- Ability to interpret road signs and markings.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be friendly and presentable.
At least two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.