NETWORK ENGINEERS recruitment At Judicial Service Of Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Design, implement, monitor and manage the Local and Wide Area Networks of the Service to ensure maximum uptime for users.
- Configure and install various network devices (eg routers, switches firewalls, load balances, etc.)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Electrical Engineering or another related field.
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Network Engineering Certifications eg. CCIE (Cisco).CCNP (Cisco), JNCIE-ENT (Juniper), Network+ (CompTIA), WCNA (Wireshark) and Relevant SAP-accredited certifications are a plus.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Network Engineering or Network Administration experience preferred
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.