SOFTWARE ENGINEERS recruitment At Judicial Service Of Ghana
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties: Design and implement software systems for the courts
- Maintain and improve existing codebases
- Liaise with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Enhance applications by identifying arrears of improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Certificate: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or another related field.
- Professional Certificate: Relevant Software Engineering Certifications e.g. Oracle (OCP, OCM, OCE), ČSD(SCRUM). Apache Hadoop (CCDH), AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA C01), Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate and Relevant SAP accredited certifications are a plus
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Software Engineering or Software Development experience preferred
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified Applications should send their applications by post to the postal address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2021
Note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.