Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) is recruiting for Procurement Supervisor. Location: Kumasi
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the procurement department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Any other duties assign by the Finance Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Apply: Ongoing Jobs At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant
- Apply: Business Development Manager At Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant
- Apply: Massive Jobs at Cape Coast Technical University
- Apply: Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Nationwide Jobs
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Jobs For University Graduates
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Seven (7) years working experience in a similar role
- Considerable knowledge of the Procurement Management System:
- Considerable working knowledge of current and emerging procurement tools
- Excellent knowledge of principles of procurement, such as contract management, procurement processes among others
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to easily and clearly communicate with senior management
- Ability to explain decisions being taken to close procurement deals and share the outcome of the same
- Good understanding of modern Procurement Management System
- Ability to design and implement Procurement systems, strategies and policies
- Good knowledge of modern management principles.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up to monitor people and work activities
- Ability to design and implement control systems and take corrective action to correct deviations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all manner of people
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Ability to articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary
- Integrity: being truthful, trustworthy and reliable
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- Then fill the Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit