It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Develop effective job coaching and employment plans
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assist clients to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
- Assess the strengths of individuals and teach them to use them effectively
- Guide clients in learning to complete job tasks
- Help in the development of motivation and skills
- Provide coaching in effective job search techniques
- Assist people with disabilities in developing social and life skills
- Advise on workplace accommodations for people with disabilities
- Monitor and evaluate progress of clients
- Keep records and documentation and prepare appropriate reports
Master’s degree in Physical Education or related field plus six (6) years post-qualification experience or Bachelor’s degree plus professional coaching certificate with ten (10) years post-qualification experience.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Send your applications should including Cover Letters (indicating the position yo are applying for), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees.
- Applications can be hand delivered or sent by post to the following postal address:
Kumasi Technical University
- P.O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.