It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the University’s computer database system runs efficiently
- Initiate and advise management on updates and implementation of ICT strategies
- Ensure proper maintenance of internet connectivity in the University
- Maintain and update the University’s website
- Advise management on the establishment of ICT standards and architectures
- Plan and implement network security, including setting up to firewalls, managing host security, applying security to network applications and regulating file permissions, backup and disaster recovery plans, data security, etc
- Advise on formulation of acceptable user’s policies and guidelines, manuals, user notes and system standards
- Advise management on technical designs and development of computer and telecommunication software, networks and information systems, and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar or his representative
Bachelor’s degree or HND in Computer Science or ICT with a considerable length of experience.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Send your applications should including Cover Letters (indicating the position yo are applying for), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees.
- Applications can be hand delivered or sent by post to the following postal address:
Kumasi Technical University
- P.O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.