It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
- Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
- Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
- Prepare and submitting vehicle monitoring reports.
Must possess License C or higher with a considerable length of driving experience.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Send your applications should including Cover Letters (indicating the position yo are applying for), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees.
- Applications can be hand delivered or sent by post to the following postal address:
Kumasi Technical University
- P.O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.