It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Guidance Counselor Responsibilities
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions to advise and assist students with academic and vocational development.
- Evaluate students’ attributes and assist them in realizing their objectives.
- Develop and implement counseling strategies with contemporary methods of mentoring.
- Identify behavioral problems and act appropriately to remedy the situation.
- Pay attention to societal and cultural differences in all student matters.
- Assess the development of students and highlight the sense of accomplishment.
- Complete evaluations, analyze results and provide purposeful feedback.
- Cooperate with parents, academic staff and external partners.
- Arrange and schedule orientation programs and internships.
- Advertise facilities and study programs to potential students.
- Implement and facilitate educational and training workshops for academic staff.
Master’s degree in Guidance and Counselling or Psychology with a considerable length of experience. Membership of relevant professional bodies required.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Send your applications should including Cover Letters (indicating the position yo are applying for), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees.
- Applications can be hand delivered or sent by post to the following postal address:
Kumasi Technical University
- P.O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.