It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Professionally qualified with a considerable length of experience.
- Apply: Conservancy Labourers At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Security Personnel At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Procurement Officer At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Administrative Assistants At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Computer / ICT Technicians At Kumasi Technincal University
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Send your applications should including Cover Letters (indicating the position yo are applying for), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees.
- Applications can be hand delivered or sent by post to the following postal address:
Kumasi Technical University
- P.O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.