It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the procurement Act 2003, Act 663 and other regulatory framework
- Formulation of procurement plans and strategies
- Assisting in the processing of tenders advertisements
- Preparation of tender bids
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of a proper database of suppliers, service providers, and consultants
- Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
- Compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the principal
Bachelor’s degree or HND with a considerable length of experience. Strong IT background is an advantage.
- Apply: Conservancy Labourers At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Security Personnel At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Administrative Assistants At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Computer / ICT Technicians At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Internal Auditor Assistants At Kumasi Technincal University
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Send your applications should including Cover Letters (indicating the position yo are applying for), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees.
- Applications can be hand delivered or sent by post to the following postal address:
Kumasi Technical University
- P.O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021.