Golden opportunity for young graduates to make a career in the field of pharmaceuticals with one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Ghana. We are shortlisting candidates for Medical Representatives in Greater Accra Region.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduates with a science degree or a pharmacy technician with 2 to 3 years experience with 2 to 3 years experience working in the pharmaceuticals industry in Ghana.
• Pleasing personality and excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Should have valid driving licence
• Knowledge of basic windows operation in computer will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of the hospitals, wholesale pharmacies, retail pharmacies in the various 5 southern regions of Ghana.
• Responsible for achieving targets assigned
• Job demands meetings, on a regular basis, with Medical Staff / Pharmacy / Chemical sellers to promote the products of the company
Preference will be given to candidates with one or two year experience but not mandatory. Handsome Remuneration package
- Apply: Healthcare Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At M&G Pharmaceuticals LTD
- Apply: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at M&G Pharmaceuticals LTD
- Apply: Hospital Staffs (7 Positions) at Private Hospital
- Apply: New Jobs at an NGO (Ghana Wildlife Society)
- Apply: Massive Jobs at Cape Coast Technical University
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- You can alternatively mail to:M&G Pharmaceuticals LTD, D466/1 Bannerman Road, Jamestown, AccraClosing Date: 15 September, 2020