Here is the current Ministry of Youth and Sports, National Sports Authority jobs and how to apply.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Public Sector Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About The Ministry of Youth and Sports Recruitment
The National Sports Authority, agency under the Ministry of Youth and Sports, has received financial clearance to recruit Two Hundred and Fifty (250) staff to augment and fill various vacancies to oversee the management of new stadia across the country and fill the six new Regional Secretariats with staff to operationalize sports development.
The National Sports Authority therefore invites application for the following positions:
- Coaches (all sporting disciplines)
- Sports Development Officers
- Finance Officers/Accountants
- IT Officers
- Public Relation Officers
- Marketing Officers
- Estate Officers
- Facility Managers
- Administrative Officers
- Human Resource Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Technician Engineers
- Technical Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Security Officers
- Safety Officers
JOB QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a good First Degree/HND in the area of expertise from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant working experience in the area of expertise.
- Age: 22 – 35 years.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic professional certificates and National Service certificate to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Applications can alternatively be sent to:
The Director General
National Sports Authority
- P.O. Box 1272
Deadline: on 15th January, 2021