The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Ghana is recruiting for Assistant MIS Officer .
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Public Sector Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About National Biosatey Authority
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is one of the government agencies under Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Unit;
• Maintains IT infrastructure of the Authority;
• Collates data for the development of guidelines on IT operation and security;
• Receive and upload data relating to the core functions of the Authority;
• Provides effective user support services in the Authority;
• Facilitates the training of staff in IT;
• Collects data for the preparation of the budget and work plan of the Unit;
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) or any other relevant fields.
• Possession of a relevant industry skill-based certification will be an advantage.
• Must have completed national service.
• Must pass an interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge in policies and laws relating to IT.
• Networking and monitoring skills.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• High integrity and ethical standards.
• Report writing skills.
• Reading skills.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CVand application letter to the following address: National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
- Notes: Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020