The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Ghana is recruiting for Asstistant Public Relations Officer .
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Public Sector Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About National Biosatey Authority
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is one of the government agencies under Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects data for the formulation of policies;
• Facilitates the organisation of public education activities;
• Collates data for the preparation of press releases;
• Undertakes specified assignments in relation to the organisation of national and international events;
• Keeps daily records of issues affecting the Authority;
• Arranges for the delivery and distribution of daily newspapers and periodicals to eligible officers of the Authority;
• Collects data for the development of communication products;
• Collects data for the update of the Authority’s website;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the unit;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Authority.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Public Relations, Communication Studies, Journalism, Social Science or any other relevant fields.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Must pass an interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Public Administration System of Ghana.
• Knowledge in public relations.
• Knowledge in media law.
• High integrity and ethical standards.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CVand application letter to the following address: National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
- Notes: Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020