The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Ghana is recruiting for Driver.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About National Biosatey Authority
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is one of the government agencies under Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Loads and offloads goods/materials.
• Performs menial/manual duties
• Keeps the office environment clean
• Performs horticultural duties.
• Cleans office premises, kitchenette and official residences.
• Collaborates with security unit to keep the office premises secured
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of BECE or MSLC
• Must be physically fit
• A minimum of three (3) years working experience
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with Public Services Commission
• Good communication skills
• High integrity and good ethical standards
• Knowledge in health and safety standards
• Interpersonal skills
• Good manners and comportment
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CVand application letter to the following address: National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
- Notes: Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020