The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Ghana is recruiting for Senior Private Secretary.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Public Sector Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About National Biosatey Authority
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is one of the government agencies under Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates the efficient and effective performance of secretarial duties;
• Covers meetings and produces reports;
• Coordinates the work schedules and manages the diary of the superior officer;
• Facilitates the organisations of meetings of the superior;
• Ensures safe keeping of confidential documents of the superior;
• Answers, screens and transfers enquiries;
• Drafts correspondence for superior;
• Manages the office of the superior;
• Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence of the superior;
• Allocates and supervises the work of subordinates;
• Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretarialship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification;
• A minimum of six (6) years’ post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation;
• Working knowledge in French, and any other major international language will be an advantage;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge of Business Communication systems.
• Human and Public Relations skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Leadership and organisational skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• High sense of duty.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Meticulous and attention to details.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CVand application letter to the following address: National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
- Notes: Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020