The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Ghana is recruiting for Senior Private Secretary.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Public Sector Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About National Biosatey Authority
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is one of the government agencies under Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Covers meetings and produces minutes and reports;
• Types correspondence and reports;
• Facilitates the organisations of meetings;
• Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence;
• Answers, screens and transfers telephone enquiries;
• Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretarialship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification;
• Must have completed National Service where applicable;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge of Business Communication systems.
• Human and Public Relations skills.
• Knowledge in ICT applications.
• High sense of duty.
• Office Management skills.
• Good telephone manners.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and application letter to the following address: National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
- Notes: Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020