The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Ghana is recruiting for Senior Driver.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About National Biosatey Authority
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) is one of the government agencies under Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conveys assigned officials, goods and equipment to and from designated destinations.
2. Ensures availability of log books in all official vehicles
3. Logs in trips and other relevant information in vehicle log books,
4. Ensures the maintenance of pre and post Trip Assessment Records.
5. Facilitates the investigation of incidents involving official vehicles.
6. Examines vehicles and submit periodic reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a BECE
• A professional level qualification or industry skill-based certification in auto-mechanics.
• Must have a valid driver license.
• A minimum eight (8) years post license relevant work experience.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with Public Services Commission.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Knowledge in Road Traffic Act and Regulations.
• Knowledge in relevant Road Vehicle Standards.
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
• Knowledge in Administrative Procedures.
• Report Writing Skills.
• Defensive Driving.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and application letter to the following address: National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: [email protected]
- Notes: Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020