The National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons, who are dynamic, goal-oriented and results-driven with exceptional leadership qualities for appointment to CLEANER (2 POSITIONS).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Public Sector Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
To perform routine duties to clean the compound/environs of all official facilities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of NDPC offices and premises
- Ensure the efficient use of cleaning materials
- Daily wiping, mopping of floors, cleaning washrooms and other assigned areas within NDPC
- Dusts areas such as louvres, windows, tables and removes cobwebs
- Sweep and weed compound
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Cleaner, Estate Officer or Chief Manager
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a BECE Certificate
- Safety, security and environmental health
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to work in teams
The National Development Planning Commission’s compensation package is competitive in the public sector, with very attractive fringe benefits.
Applicants must be able to serve the Commission for a minimum of four (4) years on the appointed grade before attaining the compulsory retirement age of (sixty) 60.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit in an A4 size envelope the following documents:
- Your Application letter
- Your Curriculum vitae with biographic data, contact information, names and addresses of two (2) referees
- Your Copies of academic and professional certificates (you will need to be the original if you are shortlisted for an interview)
- Your Evidence of good standing with academic and professional institution if profession is regulated by law
- Your Vision statement for Director positions only on how applicant intends to respond to the constitutional mandate and mission of the Commission (2A pages long on A4-size paper)
- Submit your application by post or hand-delivered to the following address:
The Human Resources Department,
National Development Planning Commission,
No.13 Switchback Road,
P. 0. Box CT633 Cantonments-Accra
- Applications can alternatively be emailed to: [email protected]. State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: Friday, 18th December, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted