The National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons, who are dynamic, goal-oriented and results-driven with exceptional leadership qualities for appointment to DRIVER.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
To provide transportation services to officials on assignment and ensure maintenance of vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Convey assigned officials, goods and equipment to and from designated destinations
- Register the movement of vehicles
- Assist in the keeping and updating of records on all vehicles of NDPC
- Assist in the Investigation of vehicles involved in accidents as appropriate
- Conduct checks to ascertain the road worthiness of vehicles
- Assist in the examination of vehicles as and when necessary
- Dispatch official mails as appropriate
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Driver, Transport Officer or Chief Manager
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a WASSCE Certificate
- A professional level qualification or certification in auto mechanics
- A valid driver license not below ‘C’ class with three (3) years post driving experience
- Modern road regulations
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Changing technology in transport management
The National Development Planning Commission’s compensation package is competitive in the public sector, with very attractive fringe benefits.
Applicants must be able to serve the Commission for a minimum of four (4) years on the appointed grade before attaining the compulsory retirement age of (sixty) 60.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should submit in an A4 size envelope the following documents:
- Your Application letter
- Your Curriculum vitae with biographic data, contact information, names and addresses of two (2) referees
- Your Copies of academic and professional certificates (you will need to be the original if you are shortlisted for an interview)
- Your Evidence of good standing with academic and professional institution if profession is regulated by law
- Your Vision statement for Director positions only on how applicant intends to respond to the constitutional mandate and mission of the Commission (2A pages long on A4-size paper)
- Submit your application by post or hand-delivered to the following address:
The Human Resources Department,
National Development Planning Commission,
No.13 Switchback Road,
P. 0. Box CT633 Cantonments-Accra
- Applications can alternatively be emailed to: [email protected]. State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: Friday, 18th December, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted