The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is officially recruiting for the position of Secretary. This is as announced on the official Facebook page of the National Inspectorate Board (NIB).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About The National Inspectorate Board (NIB)
The National Inspectorate Board (NIB) is one of the autonomous bodies established by the Education Act 778, of 2008 under the Ministry of Education to set and enforce standards in all public and private pre-tertiary schools in Ghana. The agency is looking for a Private Secretary to provide technical support in the provision of effective and efficient secretarial services to the Board.
NB: This job offering is solely on a contract basis with the possibility of extension.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Covers meetings and produces minutes and reports
2. Draft correspondence of the superior
3. Coordinates the work schedule and manages the diary of the superior
4. Facilities the organisation of meetings for the superior
5. Ensures safe keeping of confidential documents of superior
6. Manages the office of the superior
7. Keeps accurate record of movement of files and correspondence of the superior
8. Allocates and supervises the work of subordinates
9. Answers, screens and transfers telephone enquiry
10. Receives and keeps records of visitors and clients
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. A minimum of Higher National Diploma/University Diploma in Secretaryship and Management or its equivalent professional qualification
2. A minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
1. Knowledge of business Communication systems
2. Human and Public Relations skills
3. Knowledge in relevant IT applications e.g. Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
1.Continous professional development programmes
2. Office procedure and communication
3. Report and minute writing
4. Impression management, corporate image and public relations
5. Relevant ICT applications
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- Subject of the email should be “Senior Private Secretary _Full Name”
- CVs should be named in this format: CV_Full Name.
- Any other additional document should be saved as “type of document_full name” e.g Certificate_Full Name
- Visit the official Facebook page of the National Inspectorate Board (NIB) for further details
3rd July ,2020