Here is the current Newmont Mining Corporation recruitment and how to apply. The Newmont Mining Corporation is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Community Development Officer
- Provide inputs to Newmont’s Sustainability & External Relations (S&ER) strategy.
- Implement the Community Development strategic plan, providing guidance to contractors, according to Newmont governance and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with and engage across various Newmont departments to mobilise support for S&ER activities.
- Determine the scope of work and develop the resulting terms of reference that will govern the work.
- Support the identification and management of Community Development risks and lend support to the Officer in identifying and managing local risks.
- Facilitate livelihood re-establishment programs for project affected persons.
- Facilitate implementation of company led community development strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate employee participation in voluntary community development initiatives.
- Coordinate the submission of requests for donations to Newmont Ahafo North Donation Committee for review.
- Monitor the effectiveness of company approved donations to external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and consolidate reports on CD projects and programmes, including performance against relevant targets and commitments.
- Support Community Development audits.
- Provide input for community development reports.
- Ensure compliance to Newmont S&ER standards.
Recruitment Of Travel, Transport Officer
- To coordinate and deliver the hospitality and transport management which includes camp accommodation units, domestic and international travels, shuttle services, transportation services and scheduling as well as vehicle maintenance. To guarantee all activities occur in a timeous manner in order to reduce costs and time spent on managing and coordinating these activities.
- Manage all domestic and international travel arrangements for internal and external customers as well as for contractors, consultants and visitors.
- Manage reservations for all employees passing through Accra and invoices review and confirmation for the service.
- Oversee protocol pick-up scheduling, driver services, shuttle services, vehicle maintenance and scheduling.
- Prepare daily domestic and international flight schedule for distribution to Newmont concerned stakeholders.
- Allocate rooms and ensure that all residents’ complaints and enquiries are properly handled.
- Lead in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and SOP’s that will enable a system approach to performing various tasks.
- Keep accurate stock levels of Company assets, inclusive of receiving, issuing and reordering and assist in data gathering for budget preparations as requested.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, standard operating procedures and other documents that are appropriate to the work place.
- Ensure monthly fuel usage report is submitted to Finance department for reallocation.
- Provide Site Services Superintendent with timely and requisite advice on which booking to confirm in order to save cost.
- Collaborate with supply chain and corporate office in travel agent contract selection process and make recommendations.
- Train, evaluate and manage staff development to guarantee that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to perform job responsibilities.
- Supervise drivers’ work performance with a particular focus on adherence to safety and security standards.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply