In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties. Furthermore, you will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes. Job Title: Account Manager
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place
To be successful in this role, you will need a Diploma combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience in a sales and marketing position within the travel or airline sector. You will need excellent negotiation, influencing and relationship building capability and sound commercial acumen. Key to your success in this role is an ability to lead and mentor a team of sales executives in advanced selling techniques and account management strategies
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Qatar Airways Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the Nestle Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit