Societe Generale Bank is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Supervisor (Yup Ghana-Retail)
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
• Responsible for the management, sales and promotion of YUP products, provide leadership and coordination of Operational activities in the assigned Zone/Region to ensure the integrity of operational transactions, records, internal control systems and reports required by Management.
• Embark on aggressive sales action to sign on YUP Agents/Subscribers in assigned area.
KEY RESULT AREAS/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor performance and productivity of Agents/Partners.
• Directly own the Business implementation strategy processes, controls and procedures within the assigned Zone and ensure high levels of adherence.
• Coordinate visibility & promotion of YUP and any new financial transaction services that the Business may offer the market.
• Build and maintain a healthy database of all Agents in assigned Zone.
• Manage the Yup Agents Onboarding processes with high efficiency and credibility.
• Agents/Partners liquidity management with emphasis on product availability and stock level management.
• Work to gain the respect and trust of Agents, to help position YUP as a strategic business partner for key retailers.
• Provide regular daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports focused on results.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you.
• Promote increased impact on clients
• Focusing energy and talent on collective success
• Thinking out of the box and creating the conditions that breed innovatio
• Managing ethically and with courage
• Encouraging commitment through example and consideration for others
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
• Customer service oriented and execution excellence.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Possesses strong collaboration and relationship skills
• Good PC skills using MS office software
• Self-motivated, flexible and matured.
• Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills.
• Highly innovative and results-oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
YUP GHANA MANAGEMENT
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
• Minimum of three years (3) in aggressive sales roles
• Must have mobile financial services experience
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email