The College Librarian has overall responsibility for library, research and information needs of the College community. He/she provides leadership in advancing the College’s teaching and mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning and incorporation of emerging technology.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Serve as the professional and administrative head of the College Library; Draw up and monitor the implementation of College Library strategic plan;
Establish and maintain procedures, policies and systems that made efficient library operation;
- Apply: Computer / ICT Technicians At Kumasi Technincal University
- Apply: Non Teaching Staff Jobs At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: College Secretary At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Internal Auditor at St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Finance Officer at St. Louis College of Education
Plan, organise, coordinate and measure the work activities of all library personnel;
Collaborate with the relevant and appropriate institutional libraries and organisations within and outside the country to attract grants for library development and be exposed to international best practices; and Be a member of the Academic Board.
Possess a postgraduate degree in Library or Information related field;
Have served as Deputy Librarian in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least four (4) years:
Be conversant with library records management software; Be analytical, critical, informative and research-oriented;
Have a good character, leadership skills, and high degree of professional integrity; and
Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining a compulsory retirement age of sixty (60) years.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send the under listed documents to the following postal address:
LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 3041
KUMASI – ASHANTI
Your application Should Include The Following
- Application Letter
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees;
- Copies of educational and other professional certificates.
- Candidates should request two (2) referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below:
- Six (6) copies (sets) of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies.
Deadline for application is 4p.m. Monday, 30th November, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview