The Finance Officer is the Chief Accounting Officer and the Chief Financial Adviser to the Principal. He/She shall be responsible to the Principal for the financial administration of the College.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The collection of all legitimate revenue due the College; Sourcing funds for the College;
The implementation of policies relating to accounting and financial control and health of the College;
- Apply: Internal Auditor at St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Non Teaching Staff Jobs At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: College Librarian At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: College Secretary At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Massive Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2020 / 2021
The proper record keeping of all College property, assets, stocks and valuables of all funds in a register;
Exercising control over expenditure in line with the College’s objectives and budgets;
Preparation of annual budget of the College for presentation to the appropriate governing body for approval and implementation;
Ensuring that the financial statements of the College are drawn up in accordance with the law establishing the Colleges, the statutes, applicable accounting standards and all other regulations approved by the College, as well as all other relevant national laws;
Liaising with the appointed external auditors to get the College’s financial statements audited; and
Liaising with the Ministries, Departments and Agencies in respect of financial matters affecting the College.
Hold a good first degree and a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
Have a professional qualification in the relevant field and must be a member of a relevant professional body; have served as a Deputy Finance Officer in a College of
Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least four (4) years; Posses excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills; Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
Have strong intellect, be analytical innovative, result oriented and visionary;
Have proven emotional stability and integrity; Possess strong IT skills and be familiar with accounting software; and
Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining the compulsory retirement of sixty (60) years.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send the under listed documents to the following postal address:
LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 3041
KUMASI – ASHANTI
Your application Should Include The Following
- Application Letter
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees;
- Copies of educational and other professional certificates.
- Candidates should request two (2) referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below:
- Six (6) copies (sets) of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies.
Deadline for application is 4p.m. Monday, 30th November, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.