The Internal Auditor is the head of the College’s internal audit unit and provides independent, objective and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
He/she also provides a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management control and governance processes of the College.
Ensure the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective internal financial control system; Vet all proposed expenditures to ensure compliance with laid down internal control systems and other statutory requirements; Assess the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguard losses;
- Apply: Finance Officer at St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Non Teaching Staff Jobs At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: College Librarian At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: College Secretary At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Massive University of Energy and Natural Resources Jobs – Over 20 Vacancies
Monitor and ensure that expenditures incurred have been authorised and are within budgetary provisions;
Liaise with the external auditors to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on reported audit findings
Draw the attention of the Principal and the Finance Officer to deficiencies in the system with recommendation for remedies; and Discharge any other assignments that the Principal shall deem necessary.
Hold a good first degree and a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
Have a professional qualification in the relevant fields and be a member of a relevant professional body as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors;
Have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of
Education or comparable grade in a institution/organisation for at least four (4) years; similar
Have strong intellect, be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary:
Have proven emotional stability and integrity;
Possess strong I.T. skills and familiar with financial management framework; Exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills;
Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; and Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining the compulsory retirement of sixty (60) years.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send the under listed documents to the following postal address:
LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 3041
KUMASI – ASHANTI
Your application Should Include The Following
- Application Letter
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees;
- Copies of educational and other professional certificates.
- Candidates should request two (2) referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below:
- Six (6) copies (sets) of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies.
Deadline for application is 4p.m. Monday, 30th November, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.