The College Secretary is the head of the office of the College Secretariat. He/she is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and reports to the Principal.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Assist the Principal in the day-to-day administration and management of the College;
Be in-charge of all administration, secretarial and personnel matters of the College;
- Apply: Massive University of Energy and Natural Resources Jobs – Over 20 Vacancies
- Apply: Non Teaching Staff Jobs At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: College Librarian At St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Internal Auditor at St. Louis College of Education
- Apply: Finance Officer at St. Louis College of Education
Be the Secretary to the College Council, all committees of Council as well as Statutory Committees of the College;
Ensure the functioning of all Boards and Standing committees of the College and be responsible for the co-ordination of the College’s strategic planning, policy formulation and implementation; and
Perform any other official function as may be assigned by the Governing Council or delegated by the Principal.
The applicant must: Hold a good first degree and a minimum of master’s degree,
preferably in Administration and Management related field; Have served as a Deputy College Secretary in a College of Education or Senior Assistant Registrar in a tertiary institution or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least four (4) years;
Be capable of planning, organising implementing and administratively managing all activities related to the office of the College Secretary;
Have proven emotional stability and integrity;
Have considerable knowledge, experience and understanding of the tertiary education structures and environment in general;
Should be able to develop implementation strategies to achieve the mission and vision of the College;
Be capable of working effectively under pressure to meet deadlines; Be computer literate; and
Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of sixty (60) years.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send the under listed documents to the following postal address:
LOUIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX 3041
KUMASI – ASHANTI
Your application Should Include The Following
- Application Letter
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees;
- Copies of educational and other professional certificates.
- Candidates should request two (2) referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below:
- Six (6) copies (sets) of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies.
Deadline for application is 4p.m. Monday, 30th November, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.