It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Must possess a master’s degree in the relevant field, preferably Architecture or related field. Be a member of relevant Professional body, preferably Ghana Institute of Architects (GIA) and Architects Registration Council (ARC).
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Salary and conditions of service are attractive.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested Candidates are to download and fill a related Application Form on the official website here: STU Employments Forms
- Applications can directly be downloaded below
- Senior Staff Teaching and Non-teaching Application – form A1
- Non-teaching Junior Staff Application – form A2
- Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic should be submitted to the postal address below:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
Deadline: before Friday, February 26, 2021