It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested Candidates are to download and fill a related Application Form on the official website here: STU Employments Forms
- Applications can directly be downloaded below
- Senior Staff Teaching and Non-teaching Application – form A1
- Non-teaching Junior Staff Application – form A2
- Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic should be submitted to the postal address below:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
Deadline: before Friday, February 26, 2021