It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed.
Must hold WASSCE/SSCE or GCE ‘O’ Level, etc. Must be physically and medically fit.
- Apply: Nurses At Sunyani Technical University
- Apply: Quantity Surveyor At Sunyani Technical University
- Apply: Hall Assistants (Porters) At Sunyani Technical University
- Apply: Massive University of Energy and Natural Resources Jobs – Over 20 Vacancies
- Apply: Administrative And Managerial Jobs At UENR
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested Candidates are to download and fill a related Application Form on the official website here: STU Employments Forms
- Applications can directly be downloaded below
- Senior Staff Teaching and Non-teaching Application – form A1
- Non-teaching Junior Staff Application – form A2
- Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic should be submitted to the postal address below:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
Deadline: before Friday, February 26, 2021