It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Sunyani Technical University.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Must possess BTech, BSc or HND in Mechanical Engineering (Auto Option) or Traffic Engineering/Management or any other relevant field from a recognised institution.
General and Administrative
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of all the institution’s vehicles.
- Ensuring drivers have the appropriate Class and valid Licences.
- Advising on recruitment of new drivers and testing of driver candidates in traffic rules. signage, signaling and practical driving.
- Advising on driver deployment.
- Acting as the Line Manager to the Transport Department, evaluating drivers’ performance, allocating and rotating appropriate work assignments.
- Submitting regular and comprehensive monthly reports to the Supervisor on vehicle movements, fuel usage and problems.
- Ensuring vehicles are used in accordance with the institution’s policy and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
- Conducting regular parade and inspection of administrative and pool vehicles.
- Performing any other related duties when required
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested Candidates are to download and fill a related Application Form on the official website here: STU Employments Forms
- Applications can directly be downloaded below
- Senior Staff Teaching and Non-teaching Application – form A1
- Non-teaching Junior Staff Application – form A2
- Eight (8) copies of the completed Application Form (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic should be submitted to the postal address below:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR,
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTORATE
SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX 206
TEL: +233 (0) 3520 27052 / 23278
Deadline: before Friday, February 26, 2021