Supreme Medical Centre is seeking to recruit Registered Nurse (RN)
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
• Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
Qualification Required and Experience
• A minimum of Diploma/BSc Degree is required
• Nurses should be caring, sympathetic, responsible, and detail oriented
• They must be able to direct or supervise others, correctly assess patients’ conditions, and determine when consultation is required
• They need emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other
Salary: Very Attractive
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Your application should include Relevant Documents and a photocopy of a valid ID
Closing Date: 31 October, 2020