Tiast is an abbreviation of Torchbearer Agricultural Science and Technology. Tiast Group is a conglomerate of different organizations that is focused on the production of Agricultural Processing Machines and its design, Financial Leasing for Agricultural Processing Equipment, Training, and Development of talents in Agricultural Industrialization Sector and Agricultural Products Off-Take services. Tiast is also focused on the development and Global Localization of Tuber crops.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Available Position: Administrative Assistant, Employment Type: Permanent Employment (Full Time), Work Station: Greater Accra
Key Functions and Accountabilities
- Developing relevant networks in all French-speaking countries in West Africa and beyond to facilitate company goals and also to meet full objectives as set out by the organization.
- Researching and analyzing relevant data on agriculture in neighboring francophone countries and beyond to bring management up to speed on the next steps to take.
- Providing written and spoken French and English translations for all internal and external correspondences and to departments in the organization.
- Developing weekly articles in French relating to agricultural processing and other relevant topics that may arise.
- Serving as an intermediary between our Anglophone and Francophone partners.
- Developing relevant documents and proposals that fit international standards in French for our partners in a timely fashion.
- Constantly orient yourself with business trends in these countries and briefing management on them.
Educational Qualification Requirements
- Job applicant should possess a minimum of a first degree in French or an equivalent.
- Job applicant must have a minimum of (Two) 2 years post national service experience with a reputable company.
Core Values and Motivation
- Must be results-oriented
- Must be able to take initiatives with little or no guidance
- High level of integrity
- Ability to learn and impart knowledge
- Team Player
- Ability to conduct researches and surveys.
- Has a good sense of judgment.
- Ability to sift through information and provide detailed analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relationships while respecting diversity of people.
- Great command over oral and written English and French.
- Ability to establish clear goals and to achieve desired results consistent with agreed strategies and targets.
- Has strong organizational and administrative skills
- Relevant knowledge of banking principles and the agricultural sector.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
DEADLINE: Monday, 7th September, 2020.