Here is the currently ongoing Underground Mining Alliance (UMA) Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Underground Mining Alliance (UMA) Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Underground Mining Engineers At Underground Mining Alliance
- Implement and maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures, and ensure to maintain a healthy working environment;
- Implement and develop the operating mine design processes to ensure alignment; between the underground mining operations and project strategic objectives;
- Deliver short and medium term mine plans to achievable;
- Prepare and maintain an active register identifying all mine planning risks and opportunities for the project;
- Coordinating mining engineering projects with the mining team and other engineering disciplines.
- Underground design, planning and optimization in development;
- Ensures accurate interpretation of underground designs;
- Undertaking improvements of mining activities;
- Working with specialist software to support planning programmes;
- Overseeing construction projects and ensuring that operations run smoothly;
- Monitoring production activities;
- Ensuring the safety of mining equipment and assessing mine equipment supplies;
- Managing monthly budgets and keeping detailed records;
- Ensure all activities within area of control are completed to the specification nominated for the works being undertaken and standard that is fit for purpose and meets the end users’ requirement.
- Apply: Paste or Construction Foreman At Underground Mining Alliance
- Underground Blastman / Charge Up Operator / Trainer At Underground Mining Alliance
- Apply: Underground Mining Engineers At Underground Mining Alliance
- Apply: Jumbo Drill Operator / Trainer At Underground Mining Alliance
- Apply: Long Hole Operator Trainer At Underground Mining Alliance
Recruitment Of Paste or Construction Foreman At Underground Mining Alliance
- Maintain an open communication with the Project Manager
- Leads crews on various size projects
- Monitors quality assurance to ensure work meets customer specification and industry standards
- Reports, coordinates, and supervises all aspects of a project
- May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
- Review drawings and plans
- Train staff in the safe operation of construction equipment and tools.
- Prepare and submit daily reports
- Coordinate and order materials
- Develop a work daily schedule and layout for construction crew
- Report project progress to superiors
- Liaise between construction crew and supervisors
- Supervises all construction crews
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
Recruitment Of Underground Blastman / Charge Up Operator / Trainer At Underground Mining Alliance
- Use of a variety of explosives and initiating systems, depending on drill pattern, rock type and hole dimension;
- Handle and transport explosive material in a safe manner according to procedures
- Charge up holes, down-holes and development drives;
- Charge up and fire stope blasts according to blast plan;
- Ensure that all statutory requirements associated with the mining operation are completed in compliance with the Mining Act and related regulations of the Republic of Ghana;
- Ensure working area is safe for personnel and equipment to perform duties;
- Liaise with Geologist, Engineers and Shift Supervisors to optimize blast designs;
- Prepping Stope Blast Holes and produce an accurate Stope Prep plan;
- Demonstrate full understanding of Charge Plans and Charge Stopes according to plan
Recruitment Of Jumbo Drill Operator / Trainer At Underground Mining Alliance
- The incumbent shall report directly to the Shift Supervisor and operates a twin boom jumbo drilling rig for underground development mining with installation of ground support.
- Ensure work area is safe for personnel and equipment to perform working duties including ensuring electrical installations and services are clear of the drilling area.
- Accurately drill a number of drill patterns using a mechanized electric hydraulic Jumbo drill suitable to ground conditions and in compliance with site specific drill patterns and survey instruction.
- Assess ground conditions at the face and implement ground control as per site requirements.
- Read and follow accurately mining instruction plan with skill and precision ensuring holes are drilled to design line, gradient and profile.
- Comply with relevant Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations
- Optimize drill patterns to ensure maximum advance per round is achieved whilst maintaining strict adherence to design specifications with minimal overbreak.
Recruitment Of Long Hole Operator Trainer At Underground Mining Alliance
- Accurately drill a series of Long holes to a design pattern using a mechanical drill;
- Read and accurately follow mine instruction plans with precision, ensuring holes are drilled to design line, gradient and profile;
- Communicate with Surveyors, Geologists and Engineers to optimize drill patterns and metres.
- Drill accurately several long holes to a pattern of design using a mechanized drill;
- Set up and troubleshoot on Longhole Drill rigs, specifically on the Sandvik rigs;
- Comply with relevant Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations.
- Carry out standard workplace inspection practices and procedures and prepare area(s) for drilling, charging or scraping in accordance with mine safety procedures.
Recruitment Of Remote Bogger Operator At Underground Mining Alliance
· The Underground Remote Bogger Operator shall report directly to the Underground Shift Supervisor and the primary role is to bog all development and production headings, load trucks and maintain road works with the operations in a safe and efficient manner for underground mining.
· Bog development headings and stockpiles to trucks;
· Keep trucks operating at full efficiency ensuring all ore, low grade, marginal and waste are kept separate;
· Bog out and clean, which may include inspecting for mis-fires including notification to shift supervisor, hosing down and scaling;
· Tram material from stockpiles and other bogging duties as required;
· Backfilling Stopes with Rockfill, Cement Aggregate Fill (CAF) and Cement Rock Fill (CRF);
· Keep all roads in working area tidy and free from pooling water and other potential hazards;
· Manual and tele-remote bogging of production stopes to stockpiles.
· Sound mechanical knowledge of Boggers and Trucks
Recruitment Of Cable Bolt Operator At Underground Mining Alliance
- The incumbent shall report directly to the Shift Supervisor and be responsible for carrying out cable bolt drilling, installation and other tasks as directed in a safe and efficient manner for underground mining.
- Drill, grout and cut off continuous drilling cable
- Set up rigs on laser and collar points and drill holes according to plans.
- Set up rig correctly on a given mark up for cable bolt holes
- Plates and tension cables
- Keep all equipment clean and serviceable