We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar attributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society. Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University. Job Title: Accountants / Assistant Internal Auditors.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have Either:
• A good first degree in Accountancy or Finance equivalent professional qualification
• Must, have a Master’s degree (preferably in accounting/finance/audit) and
• Final Examination Certificate of any of the following Professional Bodies Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA, Ghana) / Chartered Association of Certified Accountants(ACCA) /Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• Have served as Assistant Accountant/Junior Assistant Internal Auditor for a minimum of two years in the service of the University or analogous institution of higher learning.
- Apply: Massive Vacancies At University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD)
- Apply: Senior Auditing/Accounting Assistants at University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Apply: Senior Accounting Assistants at University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Apply: Labourers, Cleaners, Gardeners, Messengers At University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Apply: Principal Administrative Assistants at University of Environment and Sustainable Development
• Have a good first degree in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent professional qualification
• Hold relevant 2-year MBA degree in Accounting/Finance with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience in a University or analogous institution.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- So Click on the “Don’t have an account? Sign up here”
- Provide your phone number to Create account and verify your phone number
- Then login to begin filling the University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment form
- Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
- Then Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
- Print a copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees and Enclose in an envelope.
- Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
The Registrar, University of environment and sustainable development Private Mail Bag, Somanya
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020