We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society. Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University. Job Title: Senior Accounting Assistants.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
• Staff in this grade will be required to perform work that calls for sound and mature judgement, initiative and discretion.
• The officer should be capable of preparing statements of accounts, check and verify current accounts, reconcile Bank Statements and attend to relevant correspondence.
• Staff in this grade will be required to perform work that calls for sound and mature judgement, initiative and precision
- Apply: Massive Vacancies At University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD)
- Apply: Senior Auditing/Accounting Assistants at University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Apply: Accountants / Assistant Internal Auditors at University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Apply: Labourers, Cleaners, Gardeners, Messengers At University of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Apply: Principal Administrative Assistants at University of Environment and Sustainable Development
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must either:
• Must hold a Degree in Accounting or Commerce awarded by a recognized University and have not less than 4 years’ working experience
• Must hold HND (Accounting option) with 4 years’ post-qualification experience
• 50% completion of CA(Ghana), CIMA, ACCA plus a year’s relevant working experience
• Must hold a Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting option) awarded by a recognised institution with at least 11 years’ working experience.
• In all cases, candidates must be computer literate.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- So Click on the “Don’t have an account? Sign up here”
- Provide your phone number to Create account and verify your phone number
- Then login to begin filling the University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment form
- Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
- Then Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
- Print a copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees and Enclose in an envelope.
- Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
The Registrar, University of environment and sustainable development Private Mail Bag, Somanya
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020