The U.S Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Secretary in the Regional Legal Office (RLC).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Incumbent performs primarily administrative functions under the RLO’s supervision and training
- S/he serves as Regional Legal Office (RLO) Administrative Legal Assistant fo the Resident Legal Officers (RLOs) serving USAID West Africa, Ghana, Benin, Cote D’Iovoire, Cameroon, Liberia and other Missions in the West Africa region as necessary from time to time (Constituent Missions).
- Incumbent is responsible for preparation and proofreading of legal and programmatic documents, maintaining RLO documents tracking and information management systems, establishing and maintaining RLO schedules, arranging and processing travel, organising RLO-led training and communicating and coordinating with technical and support offices in the constituent missions.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Successful completion of secondary school, and post-secondary secretariat training equivalent to a US-style 2-year college certificate is required. At least 5 years of relevant administrative and clerical experience is required. Level IV (fluent) English language ability is required
- Language proficiency may be tested
Note: The US Mission does not accept faxed or paper applications for open positions.
Solicitation No: 72062420R100015
MARKET VALUE: GHS 52,430.00 — GHS 78,632.00 equivalent to FSN-10 In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/West Africa. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market value
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
- Your current CV / resume must include at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant’s professional life.
- Include relevant certificates, and a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors.
- Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at http://www.usaid.gov/form and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft word 2003/2010 or pdf.
- USAID/WA anticipates awarding one Personal Service Contract (PSC) regarding this announcement.
- Please note that this does not constitute any guarantee that a PSC will be awarded as result of this announcement.
Closing Date: 6th July, 2020