VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities. Location: Tepa, Kumasi, Tamale, Nkwanta
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
• Serve as link between VISIONFUND GHANA and clients in relation to need identification, VISIONFUND GHANA products promotion, loan disbursements and repayments and monitoring of clients’ businesses.
• To assess the viability of prospective borrowers’ businesses and make recommendations for advancing micro loans
• Ensure all pre and post draw – down conditions are met by clients before and after loan disbursement
• To assess and monitor borrowers’ business operations to ensure timely loan repayment.
• Facilitate timely disbursement of loans to clients
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing/ Accountancy and Certificate holders in Agriculture and Rural development with field work experience. Relevant experience in the field of banking or a similar role is an advantage.
• Candidate should have completed National Service and must have undergone six months training in credit with VisionFund Ghana.
• Ability to ride motor bike with a valid license.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- Applications should be titled: ‘CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER – MICRO LOAN (+ preferred location)
- Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in preferred location.
Closing Date: 16 September, 2020