Here is the Vivo Energy Recruitment and how to apply. Vivo Energy is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Cashier at Vivo Energy
- Process all receipts (cheques, banker’s drafts and Pay in Slips) onto customer accounts accurately and promptly.
- Track return cheques and provide timely reports and reversals when they happen
- Perform daily Cash Recon to ensure that receipts and postings were captured accurately during the day.
- Assist Credit Controller/Treasurer with decision making about the credit worthiness of customers.
- Assist Reconciliation Accountant to clear outstanding reconciliation items.
- Keeping AR unapplied balances at a minimum
- Ensure that all receipted cheques are banked on due dates into Vivo Energy Ghana accounts before 4:00 pm..
- Any other job related duties to be assigned from time to time by the Treasurer.
- Training of back up.
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Jobs For University Graduates
- Apply: Cashier at Vivo Energy
- Apply: New Recruitment Vacancies at Unilever Ghana
- Apply: Massive Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- Apply: Massive Recruitment At Automobile Company (Zonda Tec Ghana Limited)
Recruitment Of Scheduler at Vivo Energy
- Set priorities and ensure efficient planning and scheduling of trucks and timely deliveries of orders to enable the continuous supply of product to our customers within the terms of the SLA.
- Ensure all released orders are regularized and tripped in SAP before loading of BRV
- Liaise closely with Dispatchers, CSC, class of market to ensure priorities and efficiency in supplies and improve customer satisfaction/increase market share.
- Ensure fairness and transparency in allocating trips to various contractors within long and short distances.
- Download OTIF/OT report / data and explain variance
- Carry out the role of the Shell focal point for all fuel dispatch related issues
- Present monthly reports on contractor work allocation.
- Monitor the performance of our contracted fleet in terms of turnaround time/frequency of breakdown.
- Ensure we do not violate the UPPF.
- Serve as backup support for supplies coordinator and fleet supervisors.