Successful candidates for the Sales Executive role will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and field visits as well as setting up meetings with potential clients.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Responsibilities and Experience
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Bachelor’s or HND with a Qualification in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or Related Field
• Must have at least Two years proven Experience as a Sales Executive or Relevant role in Related Industry
• Excellent Customer Service and Sales Skills.
• Strong Verbal and Written Communicator.
• Excellent Phone and Presentation Skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and Sales Software Programs.
• Good Negotiation and Problem-Solving Skills
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit