Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. Job Title: Supply Chain Business Partner
To plan, manage and execute spend under assigned category with the view to fulfilling stakeholder objectives on time, in full, to specification and within budget whiles ensuring full compliance to policies and processes. This includes managing the efforts of other team members in order to deliver on this remit.
* Interacts with stakeholders across the business to build strong and credible relationships in order to maximize the teams overall delivery;
* Implements strategic objectives and ensures activities are executed in a professional way in line with Vodafone standards and local targets;
* Defines team operating standards, sets direction and enables performance;
* Uses and promotes use of BI tools (iview, Celonis, etc.) to identify opportunities, with ability to leverage the global sourcing function at the Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC);
* Implements Design to Cost (D2C) methodology to support sourcing and to ensure maximum value is achieved through key contracts;
* Uses judgement based on analysis of demand management and resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience;
* Understands the Business Partner context within SCM and the impact of its performance on all other teams within the local market, by tracking KPIs;
* Supports overall governance of demand management, to ensure the quality of end to end demand management process for the market;
* Helps to define best practices with SCM;
* May mentor more junior members of the team.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit