WAEC Ghana is recruiting for an Accountant (Assistant Registrar II).
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, financial and cost analysis.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trend and recommend appropriate budget controls.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council.
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audit.
- Good analytical skills.
- High sense of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Result Oriented.
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting Option (Minimum, Second Class Lower) or Bachelor of Commerce and literate in an accounting software.
An additional professional qualification would be an added advantage.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable institution.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : WAEC Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Afterwards click the Register button to register for an account, if you dont have one already
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the WAEC Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit