WAEC Ghana is currently recruiting for an Estate Officer, Assistant Registrar I
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Estate Department:
- Assist in the administration and management of all Council’s fixed and moveable properties.
- Inspect properties for rental purposes and advising on rent to be paid.
- Manage assets register of the Council’s moveable and immovable properties.
- Assist in project management and oversight of renovation works.
- Appreciable level of computer literacy.
- Good human relation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- High sense of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a First Degree in Land Economy or Estate Management (Minimum, Second Class Lower) and must be a member of the Ghana Institution of Surveyors. Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
- Applicants must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable institution.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : WAEC Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Afterwards click the Register button to register for an account, if you dont have one already
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the WAEC Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit