Here is the ongoing Business Management And Accounting Jobs In Ghana 2020 At JS Morlu and how to apply. Various Business Management And Accounting Jobs In Ghana 2020 At JS Morlu has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our
Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Operations and Factory Manager At JS Morlu
- To coordinate and oversee the running of its new slate-of the art ultra-modern factory, and general technical operations. And to formulate strategy and improve performance.
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting Eam fluffily with business and linancial principles
- Excellent communication and Public relations skills
- Leadership ability; Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Good knowledge of Agro-industry standards regulations; FDA, GSA, etc.
- Should be below 40 years of age
- IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & Licence, Travel experience, French/ German Fluent (a plus)
Recruitment Of Cost Accountant At JS Morlu
- To be responsible for direct activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation, and act as advisor to senior management.
- Must have experience, especially with inventory evaluation; Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinion
- Strong grasp of SAGE-ERP accounting software concept
- Extremely strong Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling and analytical techniques
Recruitment Of Managing Director at JS Morlu
- To control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.
- The tdeal candidate, a strategist, will serve ws the dinghest ranking nttnager id the organisation, responsible ter the overall success of the business.
- The candidate must possess very strong crisis management skills. essential for ensuring the constant drive of the Company towards fultilling tis short-term and long-term objectives without a diverge from its strategic guidelines.