Here is the ongoing JSI Research & Training Institute recruitment and how to apply. JSI Research & Training Institute is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Nurse Assistant, Clinical (Enrolled Nurse)
No. of Positions: Twenty-five (25)
This is a full-time position that will be based in districts in Western Region, Ghana. The role of the Nurse Assistant – Clinical (Enrolled Nurse) will be to act as project liaisons /focal points in specific Ghana Health Service (GHS) ART facilities and collaborate with personnel there to provide quality and comprehensive HIV services for PLHIVs (including KPs), by actively managing successful community referrals, and ensuring their linkage to the desired facility-based care and treatment services.
The main objective of the Nurse Assistant –Clinical is to provide professional health and nursing care to PLHIV by contributing to their regular care and maintenance, as well as participating in all HIV care and related programs undertaken by the health facility.
The successful applicants will be deployed at various health facilities offering ART services in the various districts (Ahanta West, Ellembele, Jomoro, Nzema East, Prestea- Huni Valley, Kwesimintim, Sekondi Takoradi Metro, Shama, Tarkwa-Nsueam Municipal, Wassa Amenfi East, Wassa Amenfi Central, Wassa Amenfi West, Wassa East and Mporhor) of the Western Region and Sefwi Wiawso district in the Western North. Candidates resident in the designated districts will have an added advantage.
Recruitment Of Nurse Assistant, Community Health Nurses
No. of Positions: Ten (10)
- Collaborate with CSO partners in the district, and with health facilities to provide quality and comprehensive care for all PLHIV in the assigned district.
- Develop caseload/catchment area population profile, and identify, prioritize and implement programs of care with relevant stakeholders.
- With support of CSO partners, assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care with and for clients in the assigned community.
- Collaborate with partners and specifically assist in ensuring continuity of care by tracing defaulters and making follow-ups visit to clients with HIV/AIDS, the aged, low birth weight babies, and advising them accordingly on best behaviours and practices for sustained good health.
- Collaborate with health facility teams to run family planning, post-natal and child welfare clinics in communities.
- Support the DHMT to undertake immunization programs according to national protocols to ensure maximum possible protection against diseases such as diphtheria, measles, poliomyelitis, tetanus, tuberculosis, and yellow fever.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply