Here is the newly opened Judicial Service of Ghana Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Judicial Service of Ghana Job vacancies for Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Deputy Judicial Secretary At Judicial Service of Ghana
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of DEPUTY JUDICIAL SECRETARY.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration and shall perform the following duties:
- Assist with the efficient administration of the courts in the country;
- Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
- Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
- Assist with the establishment of courts in the country;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council;
- Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general administration of the Judicial Service; Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana.
- Must be not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar.
- Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
- A Masters’ Degree in HRM or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must have excellent writing, communication and research skills.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s, cover letter, relevant certificates and the names. addresses and contact details of three (3) referees by post to the following postal address:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P.O. Box 119
Deadline: April 8, 2020