The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position of High Court Judge
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below your screen. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana;
- Must be not less than ten (10) years in good standing at the Bar;
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Must be able to use Word Processing Software, e.g., Microsoft Word etc;
Application Procedures : How to Apply
- Interested Lawyers should apply and attach their CVs, completed Application Forms, copies of their enrolment and other qualifying Certificates, including LLB Certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to the Judicial Secretary.
- Also, Application forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
- Submit all applications to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: Two (2) weeks from date of publication ie by 11th August 2022.
- Judicial Service Of Ghana Recruitment 2022, Judicial Service Recruitment 2022, Judicial Service Of Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023, Judicial Service Recruitment 2022/2023